Here's How You Can Build Massive Size, Brute Strength And A Jaw-Dropping Physique With These Nearly 100 Year Old Secrets
Photo from 1958
Photo from 1894
Photo from 1954
How did these old-timers build muscle and strength long before the invention of steroids, creatine or fancy exercise machines? Read the rest of this webpage to discover their secrets...
If you've tried all the modern methods of building muscle and strength without much success, then perhaps it's time to try a more "old-school" approach.
Way back in 1942, before steroids, before expensive modern supplements and decades before the invention of the internet, a skinny kid named Charlie Sipes decided he wanted to get bigger for football.
He wasn't a big kid. Didn't have great genetics. Didn't have anything machines or equipment. Just some basic weights, basic food and the desire to get big and strong.
Charlie Sipes: Strong and massive way back in 1968 -- before steroids or expensive protein powders.
By following one of the forgotten programs I'm going to tell you about, Charlie Sipes transformed himself from a skinny kid into a heavily-muscled powerhouse of a man. At his peak, he reached a muscular bodyweight of 220 lbs, benched a whopping 580 lbs and even won the 1968 Mr. World contest.
This is just one of many regular guys who managed to build an incredible physique and phenomenal strength decades before the invention of steroids or over-priced supplements.
And what makes matters ever more impressive is that these men were able to pack on slabs of muscle and build bone-crushing strength...
With Just Two or Three Short Workouts A Week!
Today's modern bodybuilders get paid to do NOTHING but pump iron and suck down pricey protein shakes. But way back in the 1940's, 50's and 60's, guys didn't have that luxury.
They were forced to figure out how to build muscle and strength while juggling a full-time job, a family and plenty of other activities. For example, Charlie Sipes worked full-time as a logger just to put food on the table for his family. On top of long hours and supporting his family, he also volunteered his time every summer by taking at-risk kids on wilderness survival camping trips.
Needless to say, he couldn't afford to spend hours and hours at the gym. So Charlie - and many other old-time trainers - developed ways to build maximum muscle in minimum time!
The simple plan Joe Hise used to gain 29 pounds of muscle in one month was lost for years. Until now...
Let me give you another example:
Starting out at a scrawny 160 pounds, Joe Hise managed to gain an eye-popping 29 lbs in just one month by following a simple, but unusual training program.
Over the years, thousands of men built thousands of pounds of muscle just by following Hise's tried and true muscle building system.
Steve used a secret (and usual) plan to get big arms fast.
And here's yet another example:
Way back in 1954, Steve Reeves developed a secret
training program he used to build-up his muscle size
just in time for bodybuilding shows.
Over the years, this plan was buried... until the Germans discovered it and started using this plan to make their athletes 15-20 pounds bigger in just 4-6 weeks.
Best of all, this plan works wonders for regular drug-free guys.
After Wasting A Decade In The Gym With Nothing To Show For It, I Finally Realized That the Old Ways Were Better!
This was me at 19.
I was 6'0 tall and weighed just 137 pounds. I had toothpick arms and boney legs.
To make matters worse, no matter what I tried I just could NOT gain weight or build muscle and strength.
Until I discovered the "old-school" secrets to building muscle and might...
Me at age 19 - scrawny and weak.
My name is Matt Marshall and if you're sick and tired of being skinny and weak -- then I know exactly how you feel. When I was 14 I got pushed around at school just because I was so freakin' skinny. Girls wouldn't even stand next to me in pictures because standing next to me made them look fat!
So I started "pumping iron". But even though I was working out like a mad man...
I Was Still Scrawny & Weak!
So I searched out a new workout, bought another book, and shelled out big bucks for new supplements. I repeated this process for the next 10 years!
Sure, I gained a couple pounds over the next decade... but after 10 years I still didn't look like I'd ever seen the inside of gym!
When I think about all the time I wasted in the gym, all the time I wasted studying diet and exercise, all the time I spend researching, planning, and testing every supplement under the sun to make me big and strong...
It Makes Me Sick!
But once I discovered these "old-school" tried & true methods of building strength and muscle, everything changed.
I gained more muscle and strength in nine weeks than I had in the previous nine years!
Me today: After gaining 60 pounds of muscle and enough strength to knock out chin-ups with an extra 100 pounds of weight strapped to my waist, I'm living proof these "old school" muscle building techniques really work.
And the gains just keep on coming! Now that I'm following the training principles established by decades of men who figured out how to get big and strong, I'm getting bigger and stronger week after week.
That's why I just can't keep this to myself any longer.
How Would You
Here's a picture of Eugene Sandow, one of the early pioneers of weight training and bodybuilding. Believe it or not, this picture is almost a century old. That's right, Sandow built his ripped and rugged physique over a hundred years ago!
Compare that with the modern day bodybuilder on the right. Years of massive drug use and massive over-eating have produced a grotesque physique.
Eugene Sandow: 1894
If you're like me, you'd much rather look like Eugene Sandow(LEFT) than today's modern bodybuilder (RIGHT). So doesn't it make sense to train like the old time trainers instead of training like today's modern bodybuilders?
Unfortunately, it's hard to find any information about how the old-timers trained. All the books and magazines today focus on the "modern methods" of building muscle. They try to sell you on the "latest and greatest" and the shiny new supplements.
But these "modern" programs simply don't work for regular guys who can't spend all day in the gym and refuse to shoot-up with steroids!
Luckily, you don't have to waste a decade in the gym like I did. Because I spent nearly a year collecting and testing some of the most effective training programs developed over the last century.
I've compiled everything into a new book called "The Tried & True Fitness Guide To Muscle & Might." Here's just a taste of what you'll discover inside this incredible new book...
Arnold at 19 -- before steroids. His old-school plan for drug-free trainers can be found on page 39.
Flip to page 39 and you'll discover one of the first workouts Arnold used to build his legendary size and strength.
NOTE: This is the training program he used BEFORE steroids were invented. So it will actually work for regular, drug-free trainers.
- The 4 key principles of gaining muscle and might used by EVERY single big & strong old-timer (pg 30)
- The 30-Day Rapid Bulk-Up Plan from the man who won the Mr. American contest. (He used this plan to pack on 20 pounds in a month! It's on page 77.)
- How to make your testosterone levels sky-rocket -- with these ordinary foods found in every grocery store. (pg 97).
|FREE MUSCLE-BUILDING TIP!|
Before sporting event, ancient Greek athletes would eat dried prunes because it allowed them to train harder and longer.
Modern science has shown that a nutrient inside prunes clears lactic acid out of you muscles -- which allows you to get a few more reps each workout and builds muscle faster!
So before your next workout, skip the Gatorade and grab a handful of dried prunes instead!
- The only exercises you need to get big and strong (Hint: There's only 8 of them and you don't need any fancy machines. Pg 33)
- Why a cheap, $2 plumbing supply (yes, plumbing!) could be the key to adding exactly 104 pounds to your bench press. (pg 85)
- A super simple workout program that can make you super big and super strong with just three super short workouts per week. ( pg 38)
- Mythbuster: Why eating plenty of cholesterol can make you bigger, stronger and healthier too! (See the proof on page 96)
Want a body like the original Hercules? The plan on page 48 shows you how.
If you want to build strength like Hercules, turn to page 48 to see the proven workout plan of the man who originally played Hercules on the silver screen.
- The mind-blowingly simple workout that made a champion powerlifter way back in the 1950's. Your friends will laugh when they see how simple this workout is. But when you get bigger and stronger than everybody else in your town, you'll get the last laugh. (pg. 61)
- A little-known powerfood PROVEN to boost endurance and testosterone! Hint: 94 year old superman Jack Lalanne swears by it and a U.S. Army experiment PROVED it to be effective: (pg 107)
- An easy way to build muscle, strip off body fat and enjoy virtually unlimited energy -- by eating foods most people would consider "offensive." (pg 93.)
- Better than fish oil? Here's an old-school solution for achieving optimal health (pg 112)
- The undisputed, #1 exercise for building strength, power and muscle. (You almost never see anyone in the gym doing this exercise... and even if you do see somebody attempting this you can bet they're doing it wrong. But perform this exercise correctly and you'll grow like a weed.)
John Grimek built his incredible physique way back in the 1940's -- by following the plan on page 53.
How To Gain
100 Pounds Of Muscle!
Flip to page 53 and you'll discover the proven plan of the man who gained over 100 pounds of pure muscle... way back in the 1930's!
- Want to get big and strong but just don't have much time? Here's a proven method for building muscle with just two short workouts per week (pg 58)
- In 1960, a kid went from a scrawny 102 lbs to a muscular 218 lbs just by eating this little-known muscle building food. (Nope, it's not chicken, steak, veggies, fruit, beef, eggs or milk.) pg 100.
- Why this edible "sea-creature" can help you get ripped fast by forcing your body to melt away excess body fat. HINT: An old-time trainer to the stars used this trick to get his clients in top shape fast. (pg 114).
- A guaranteed prescription for size and bulk developed way back in the 1960's by one of the strongest men to ever walk this earth. (pg 64)
- The secret homemade workout drink used by one of the biggest and strongest men of all time! (Best part: While your buddies shell out $7 for over-priced workout drinks, you'll be making faster gains with a drink you can make at home for just 5 cents!)
This man defeated Arnold in a bodybuilding competition. His strange workout plan is on page 67.
On Page 67: The "Weird & Wacky" workout plan from the man who whipped Arnold.
This plan is weird, but it works. Try it for a month before your next beach vacation and watch jaws drop when you strip off your shirt.
- How to achieve the "holy trinity" in strength goals -- benching 300 pounds, squatting 400 pounds and deadlifting 500 pounds. Anyone can achieve these milestones, you just need the plan on page 70.
- How to make your arms look extra veiny -- a simple little trick (pg 105)
- Why NOT eating can actually make you gain weight faster (pg 102)
- How this Hollywood Trainer to the stars routinely transformed lazy, out-of-shape actors into buff and ripped leading men in just a few short weeks by focusing on this "mega-loading" this one key breakfast food (pg 100)
- How to add 52 pounds to your curls -- a proven program that actually works for regular, drug-free trainers ( pg 145)
||FREE TIP: Forgotten Muscle-Building Supplements Revealed!
Both Arnold and Steve Reeves took these two little-known, all-natural supplements to help them build muscle.
The first supplement is lecithin -- you can find it any health food store and it helps you strip off body fat.
And it works even better when combined with the 2nd supplement -- listed on page 113.
- Need to get huge in a heartbeat? Here's the proven six-week size explosion workout used by Mr. America in the 195o's! (pg 55)
- The little-known secret workout drink used by the world's strongest man to bulk up fast. (pg 101)
- 10 Old Time Rules for Life: You'll be amazed and how fast your life improves once you start following these simple instructions. (pg 122)
- The only supplements you should consider taking -- and surprise, creatine is NOT one of them . (pg 125)
- A super delicious dessert treat that actually helps you build muscle, burn fat AND boosts testosterone.
- The single greatest key to building massive strength and muscle. Surprise! It was discovered over 3,000 years ago! (pg 80)
Why did this former Mr. America take 200 of these old-fashioned pills per day... and how you can get the same results with a modern day solution. (pg 101)
- Do you need to gain weight fast? Here's a proven plan that helped one guy pack on 29lbs in just a one month -- way back in the 1930's before steroids or protein powders were even invented! (pg 54)
- The long-lost workout of the world's strongest man (pg 45) -- that can make you bigger and stronger than ever before in just 60 days.
- The ultimate weight-gain combination -- used to make walruses gain weight fast! (pg 106)
- A quick and easy bed-time shake that actually boosts your testosterone while you sleep! (pg 106)
- In the 1900's, boxers relied on this island fruit to help them recover faster. And bodybuilders in the 50's and 60's used this fruit to help them digest more protein and build muscle faster. It's on pg 112.
- And much, much more...
To be honest, this is just a brief description of everything you'll find inside this collection. And while I don't have room here to tell you every last detail about these books, you can discover every secret, every training program and every tip at no risk...
And Even For Free If You Choose!
Take a full 60 days to decide if you're happy with your new physique. And if you're not convinced that these old-school methods are the most
effective way to pack on muscle and jack-up your strength, just send the book back and I'll refund every cent of your investment.
No hassles, no haggling, no hoops to jump through. Just a quick and courteous refund.
You Can Have The Book Today For Just
One Easy Payment of $37.00
Plus, I'll also throw in the following FREE bonus books when you order today...
|FREE BONUS REPORT
|How To Build Old-School Abs
In this report, I'll show you the old-time techniques used decades ago to build abs like granite.
If you want a washboard stomach with abs like chiseled limestone, do yourself a favor and get this report.
Originally sold for
$19.95, but you get it FREE when you order today.
|FREE BONUS REPORT
How To Build A Bulldog Neck
A thick, muscular neck gives you a powerful and intimidating appearance.
Plus, a thick neck could save your life.
In this report, you'll discover a proven plan to build up your neck fast.
Originally sold for
$14.95, but you get it FREE when you order today.
|FREE BONUS REPORT
29 Days To Muscular Arms
This little-known program was used for decades by guys who wanted to get muscular arms fast.
Try it for just 29 days and I guarantee you'll add at least an inch to your arms.
Originally sold for
$17.95, but it's yours at NO-CHARGE with your order.
|FREE BONUS REPORT
Gain 10 Pounds In A Week
Here's a proven mass gain program developed over 50 years ago.
If you need to gain some quick mass, check out this report, follow the instructions within and you could gain about 10 pounds of new mass in just one week.
Originally offer for
$9.95, but it's yours FREE with your order.
Here's How To Get Your Copy Of The Tried & True Fitness Guide To Muscle & Might, Plus The 4 Bonus Reports PLUS the special time-sensitive bonus report for just $37.00...
Ordering is easy, safe and secure. Just click the "order now" button at the bottom of this page and you'll be taken to the order page. Once you've reviewed your order, click the "order now" button and you'll be taken to the Paypal secure order page.
After your order is complete, your book will ship within one business day and you'll have it in less than a week.
The entire order process is simple, safe and secure. And in the rare case where something goes wrong, just shoot me an email or give me a call and I'll get you all fixed up.
Frequently Asked Questions
F.A.Q. #1: What if I have trouble with the order process?
Answer: Just send me an email and I'll walk you through it step-by-step. You can expect a response with 24 hours.
F.A.Q. #2: I'm on the fence about ordering. What if I'm not happy with my purchase?
Answer: If you're not happy with the ANY of the books for ANY reason, just send the books back and I'll process your refund immediately. I only want happy customers. So if you're not happy, just say the word and we'll part ways as friends.
Heck, you could even read the entire book and then send it back for a refund and you'd still get every cent of your money back. The reason I
make this exceptional guarantee is because I believe 99% of the people are honest and trustworthy."
F.A.Q. #3: What kind of results can I expect from the old time training programs?
Answer: That all depends on how hard you're willing to work and how closely you adhere to the program. John C. Hise gained a whopping 29 pounds in 29 days using one of the programs in this book.
But you can bet he worked hard and followed the program consistently.
Still Not Convinced? Here's More Proof!
Take a look at Vlad "Bobby" Pandour. He had a better body than most modern gym rats. But Bobby Pandour was born way back in 1876!
That's over 134 years ago!
Now answer me this question: If all of our modern day equipment, supplements and muscle-building information is so great... why did Bobby Pandour's physique from over a 100 years ago put most guys to shame?
See how these old-time secrets can give you the body you want. Click here to order.
Or how about Marvin Eder? He was one of the strongest men in the 1950's - and steroids weren't even invented yet!
But he got big and strong by following the tried & true principles of gaining muscle and might the old way. And as you can see, Marvin also built a body that would put most modern day guys to shame.
To discover how Marvin Eder built muscle before steroids were even invented, click here now.
Take a look at Irvin, Kozewski, the man they called, "Zabo."
Way back in the 1950's -- long before steroids or creatine -- Zabo was winning contests for "best abs."
If you want abs like Zabo, then it only makes sense to train "old-school" like Zabo did.
Click here for old-school ab training secrets.
That's George Hackenschmidt -- and that picture was taken over 120 years ago.
Yes, you read that right. George discovered the secrets to building muscle and strength over 120 years ago!
The modern muscle-building strategies just don't work! But the old-time secrets could help anyone gain muscle and strength. The proof is in the photo!
Click here to get started.
THE MATERIAL IN THE TRIED & TRUE FITNESS GUIDE TO MUSCLE & MIGHT IS PROVIDED FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE USED TO DIAGNOSE OR TREAT ANY ILLNESS, METABOLIC DISORDER, DISEASE OR HEALTH ISSUE.
ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING ANY NUTRITION OR EXERCISE PROGRAM. ALWAYS TRAIN IN A SAFE MANNER AND USE A SPOTTER WHEN NECESSARY. USE OF THE PROGRAMS, ADVICE, AND INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS AT THE SOLE CHOICE OF THE VISITOR.
THERE IS RISK AND CHANCE OF INJURY OR DEATH IN NEARLY EVERY SPORTING ACTIVITY -- WEIGHT LIFTING INCLUDED.
THE TRAINING AND NURTITION INSTRUCTIONS WITHIN THE TRIED & TRUE FITNESS GUIDE TO MUSCLE & MIGHT WERE CREATED BY THE AUTHOR AND REPRESENT THE AUTHOR'S OPINION OF HOW CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS IN THE PAST MAY HAVE TRAINED AND NUTRITIONAL STRATEGIES THEY MAY HAVE USED BASED ON AVAILABLE PUBLIC INFORMATION AND PUBLIC DOMAIN PHOTOGRAPHS.
NO ENDOREMENT IMPLIED OR INTENDED. STATEMENTS EXPRESSED HEREIN DO NOT NECESSARILY STATE OR REFLECT OPINIONS BASED ON ANYONE OTHER THAN THE AUTHOR, TRIED AND TRUE FITNESS AND BBR PUBLISHING.
EVERY WORD ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROTECTED UNDER UNITED STATES COPYRIGHT LAW, 2013.